Thursday, February 14, 2013

One Word

I'm very, very excited to be embarking on a new journey.

One Word.

My beautiful friend Krissy called me Saturday and suggested I look at the One Word 365 website. She wanted me to think about joining her on the journey this year. I was instantly intrigued and thought I had a word right away. Kris, being very wise, suggested I try on the word for a while. So I did.

That night I got into bed with a book I'd purchased online, rather randomly, during some after-Christmas shopping. The title truly intrigued me, especially the simplicity of the cover, so I bought it.

I started to read and within a page, I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my word had found me.

enough.

Something I don't always know that I have.

Since the call, I've read a bit. Prayed a bit. Settled on the word. Joined a FB page, connected with an Etsy artist who shoots pics of words on the beach, ordered that picture of my word and through the miracle of God doing what He does, found the website of the pastor (that would be the photographer's pastor (I know...right...)) who started MyOneWord. Whew!

All I can say, is watch the video, listen to content, read, look around and think -- would you want to join a few of us who are holding a word with God, one word, for a whole year?

My 13 year old is in. Trust.

You?


No comments:

Post a Comment